TGF460 compressed air flow meter
-Protable insertion type air flow meters
The high-contrast graphical display of thermal mass flow measurement sensors simultaneously displays flow rate, temperature, total flow, a bar graph, and diagnostic data. Our new digitally-driven circuit replaces our competitors’ standard drift-prone analogue Wheatstone bridge.
This improvement in circuit design enhances stability by removing long-term drift and ensuring a repeatable zero flow data point.
The user can undertake a simple single-point in-situ calibration verification technique using the repeatable zero flow data flow point, which ensures that the thermal mass flow meter installation continues to operate within the accuracy standards of the original NIST traceable calibration
Advantages at a glance:
- Minimum flow rate down to 0.3m/s, 1:100 super-wide turndown ratio
- Compressed air, Nitrogen, non-corresive flow measurement
- pulse and RS485 as a standard, Hart@4~20mA for option
- Hot tapping install, support isntall under pressure
- Bluetooth app offer very easy friendly operating interface